Folks, today you can find my blog post “How the Other Half Eats” on one of my favorite food blogs theeatenpath.com. I make the argument that Occupy Wall Street is opening the door to a national conversation about inequalities in our food production system. Give it a read and give me your thoughts!
- Inequalities is a biweekly blog by Ben Baumberg Geiger (and formerly also edited by Rob de Vries and Brendan Saloner) about inequalities-related research in the UK, US and beyond. The blog was originally a collaborative blog (we explain the change here), so from 2010 to 2014 there's also a collection of great posts by a series of other contributors. If you want to stay updated, then see the subscription options in this column further down the page.
- Most people are ‘benefit claimants’ sometimes… April 19, 2018 Ben Baumberg Geiger
- Sanctioning disabled benefit claimants: is it fair and is it effective? March 24, 2018 Ben Baumberg Geiger
- The perception of inequality of opportunity – and the reality April 6, 2017 Guest Blogger
- Comment on Sanctioning disabled claimants: interrogating the evidence by AnnoyedIrishMan
- Comment on Sanctioning disabled claimants: interrogating the evidence by A6er
- Comment on Sanctioning disabled claimants: interrogating the evidence by Sanctioning disabled claimants: interrogating the evidence — Inequalities | kickingthecat