- Inequalities is an occasional blog by Ben Baumberg Geiger (and formerly also edited by Rob de Vries and Brendan Saloner) about inequalities-related research in the UK, US and beyond. The blog was originally a collaborative blog (we explain the change here), so from 2010 to 2014 there's also a collection of great posts by a series of other contributors. If you want to stay updated, then see the subscription options in this column further down the page.
- The perception of inequality of opportunity – and the reality April 6, 2017 Guest Blogger
- Benefits, food banks, and denial November 21, 2014 Ben Baumberg Geiger
- The Psychology of Poverty and Welfare Reform October 10, 2013 Guest Blogger
- Comment on Perceptions of inequalities in the world: food for thought by Inequality Perceptions in the United States of America (and Beyond) | Nova workboard
- Comment on The perception of inequality of opportunity – and the reality by The perception of inequality of opportunity – and the reality | Inequalities | kickingthecat
- Comment on The return of the Inequalities blog by paolo
Tagsage alcohol/drugs benefits children coercion community development consumption crime cross-national research culture demography disability disparities economic downturn economic evaluation education effects of inequality employment ethics ethnography European social policy evidence&policy experiments fairness families flexicurity food gender geography global inequality globalization happiness health health insurance higher education housing illegal drugs immigration income income dispersion Inequality insurance intergenerational legislative politics leisure marriage material hardship measurement mental health meritocracy mobility obesity occupy wall street political attitudes politics of inequality poverty psychology public health public opinion race regulation religion skills biased transformation social determinants of health social investment state government subjective wellbeing taxes testing theorising inequality The Spirit Level unemployment unions welfare welfare payments
Please let us know if you'd like us to link to your blog.