To avoid a long silence, I just wanted to flag that I won’t be writing any proper posts during the UCU strike action which I’m part of, but I’ll return to regular posts next week from the w/c 19th March (or earlier, if UCU’s demands are met!).
- Inequalities is a biweekly blog by Ben Baumberg Geiger (and formerly also edited by Rob de Vries and Brendan Saloner) about inequalities-related research in the UK, US and beyond. The blog was originally a collaborative blog (we explain the change here), so from 2010 to 2014 there's also a collection of great posts by a series of other contributors. If you want to stay updated, then see the subscription options in this column further down the page.
- Does diversity help students learn about inequality? July 2, 2018 Ben Baumberg Geiger
- Most people are ‘benefit claimants’ sometimes… April 19, 2018 Ben Baumberg Geiger
- Sanctioning disabled benefit claimants: is it fair and is it effective? March 24, 2018 Ben Baumberg Geiger
- Comment on Perceived social mobility: do we think that money buys success? by Does diversity help students learn about inequality? | Inequalities
- Comment on Sanctioning disabled claimants: interrogating the evidence by AnnoyedIrishMan
- Comment on Sanctioning disabled claimants: interrogating the evidence by A6er