This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.
- Inequalities is a biweekly blog by Ben Baumberg Geiger (and formerly also edited by Rob de Vries and Brendan Saloner) about inequalities-related research in the UK, US and beyond. The blog was originally a collaborative blog (we explain the change here), so from 2010 to 2014 there's also a collection of great posts by a series of other contributors. If you want to stay updated, then see the subscription options in this column further down the page.
- Most people are ‘benefit claimants’ sometimes… April 19, 2018 Ben Baumberg Geiger
- Sanctioning disabled benefit claimants: is it fair and is it effective? March 24, 2018 Ben Baumberg Geiger
- The perception of inequality of opportunity – and the reality April 6, 2017 Guest Blogger
- Comment on Sanctioning disabled claimants: interrogating the evidence by AnnoyedIrishMan
- Comment on Sanctioning disabled claimants: interrogating the evidence by A6er
- Comment on Sanctioning disabled claimants: interrogating the evidence by Sanctioning disabled claimants: interrogating the evidence — Inequalities | kickingthecat