I’ve just written a piece on the LSE British Politics & Policy blog with Peter Taylor-Gooby for the launch of the latest, ever-interesting British Social Attitudes report. Comment at LSE BPP if you want to discuss it!
- Inequalities is a biweekly blog by Ben Baumberg Geiger (and formerly also edited by Rob de Vries and Brendan Saloner) about inequalities-related research in the UK, US and beyond. The blog was originally a collaborative blog (we explain the change here), so from 2010 to 2014 there's also a collection of great posts by a series of other contributors. If you want to stay updated, then see the subscription options in this column further down the page.
- The perception of inequality of opportunity – and the reality April 6, 2017 Guest Blogger
- Benefits, food banks, and denial November 21, 2014 Ben Baumberg Geiger
- The Psychology of Poverty and Welfare Reform October 10, 2013 Guest Blogger
- Comment on The hidden costs of disability by Ben Baumberg Geiger
- Comment on The perception of inequality of opportunity – and the reality by The full return of the Inequalities blog | Inequalities
- Comment on The return of the Inequalities blog by The full return of the Inequalities blog | Inequalities